The benefits of completing this form.
Correct information goes on the website that comes directly from the event organiser.
2. To help avoid missing information on the website.
3. The information gives the organiser and MGCC confidence the event has the correct MSUK certificate, if required.
4. To ensure information appears consistently from different event organisers.
New category of events from the MG Car Club During 2022 The MG Car Club categorised events that CRBs hold. This is to comply with Public Liability Insurance and to establish what events require an MSUK Certificate.
The MG Car Club categories of events are:
1. Touring Assembly (Three/Five-day tour etc). MSUK Certificate is required.
2. Social Runs (One Day Run, Car Show, Lunch etc). MSUK Certificate is not required.
3. Treasure Hunt (12 cars or less).
4. Treasure Hunt (13 cars or more).
5. Navigational Scatters
From the list above the MG Caledonian Centre predominantly organise:
1. Touring Assembly (Three/Five-day tour etc). MSUK Certificate IS required.
2. Social One Day Runs, MSUK Certificate is NOT required.
3. Car Shows, “
4. Lunches, “
5. Social Meets etc). “
Event organisers must (should) complete this form as early as possible and no later than two months before the event date. This allows as much time as possible for members to make plans to join your event.
You should send this form to both the Webmaster and Caledonian Centre Secretary (to advise the committee).
The Webmaster will use your event information and post on the MG Caledonian Centre website. The event organiser is responsible for sending accurate information. The Webmaster will copy and paste the information provided and not alter or add to the organiser’s information, so be sure that the information is correct.